How to center align Adsense Ad in Blogger Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 05, 2013 To center align your Adsense Ads in your Blogger blog, this is what you need to do with your copied Adsense code to your Blogger HTML layout widget:<center> your Adsense code </center> Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Princess MikeeMarch 30, 2014 at 11:49 PMThanks! It worked! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHenry ChitaikaFebruary 10, 2015 at 11:17 PMThanks a lot. I had a feeling about that but I wanted to be sure.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyOmata IjehApril 28, 2015 at 10:07 PMthanks a lotReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPlanète GeeksJuly 18, 2015 at 8:35 AMThank u !!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplykluivert kasyNovember 21, 2015 at 8:17 PMThanks a lot bro, it worked.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyK Satya PrakashFebruary 24, 2016 at 8:46 PMThank you thank you very muchReplyDeleteRepliesReplySachin SurendranJuly 18, 2016 at 7:42 AMits very simple but really thankful ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAlyssa MalacadOctober 4, 2016 at 4:02 PMit wokrde thank you!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Thanks! It worked! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot. I had a feeling about that but I wanted to be sure.
ReplyDeletethanks a lot
ReplyDeleteThank u !!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot bro, it worked.
ReplyDeleteThank you thank you very much
ReplyDeleteits very simple but really thankful
ReplyDeleteit wokrde thank you!
ReplyDelete